Monday, October 6, 2008

Make Mine Favreau!


So I revisited IRON MAN on DVD the other day, and while watching director Jon Favreau's appearance as Tony Stark's driver, Happy Hogan, I remembered that he had also appeared as another well-known Marvel supporting character in DAREDEVIL (the less said about this one, the better, but for his part, Favreau is one of the better things about this movie).







So this got me thinking...what other characters might the versatile actor/director appear as in future Marvel movies? To the Photoshop!!!

Let's see, there's Captain America's ill-fated first sidekick, Bucky Barnes...



...Nick Fury's fellow Howling Commando and Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan...


...and Dr. Strange's faithful manservant, Wong...



I kid the Favreau, of course. IRON MAN is awesome, and I can't wait to see what he does with a sequel. Bring on Fin Fang Foom!

No comments: